AREAS OF APPLICATION
Pools, reservoirs, tanks, basements and curtains, water tanks, elevator pits, tanks, water mirror, crossbeam in ground stake, as impermeable base coat paint fixture system, slurry mortar in masonry, adhesion bridges, additive mortar, grouting and clenching.
- Cost, drying timeframe and reduced coating quantity;
- Reduction of work load.;
- Simple and easy to mix, easy application, does not require skilled manpower labor;
- Resistant to high positive and negative hydrostatic pressures;
- High efficiency and high performance;
- High adherence on different substrates;
- Dispenses kneeling system and domed corners in masonry;
- Dispenses mechanical protection in areas without traffic of people;
- It may directly receive any coating.;
- Excellent impermeability and durability;
- Does not affect drinking water, being non-toxic and odorless;
PREPARING THE SURFACE
Surfaces should be cleaned of dust, oil and grease, free from particles etc.
For better adhesion between the substrate and the impermeable membrane it is recommended the application of primer.
PRODUCT PREPARATION FOR PRIMER
Dilute Construcril Flex 1000 in clean water in 1:4 ratio (Constructil Flex 1000 : water).
PRIMER EXECUTION MODE
- Apply the primer across the area to be coated.
- Start application of primer on critical points, drains, joints and baseboards.
Manually mix with drill coupled mixer in about 3 minutes until gaining feasibility painting features (Construcril Flex 1000 : 1 cement CPII E or F 32) or (Construcril Flex 1000 : 1 mortar ACI).
Obs.: (time of use of the mixture) – prepare amount of mixture for use in a maximum of 90 minutes.
- Apply the first coat with the help of a brush, brush, broom or the metal trowel.
- Apply 3 to 4 cross-coats.
- In critical areas such as drain, gaskets and baseboards, reinforce with resinous polyester mesh of 2 x 1 mm, even in the first coat. As specified in the process.
§ Bucket with 16 kg.
130 to 250 g/m² per hand. Depending on the substrate.
- It is essential the use of PPE.
- Regular care in handling chemicals.
- In case of contact with skin, wash with soap and water for at least 15 minutes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for 15 minutes.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomit and immediately consult a doctor.
Processes 004, 006 and 013.
Store the product in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place, out of reach of children, animals and away from heat sources. Never expose the product to direct sunlight.
Construcril ensures the quality of all products; we do not assume responsibility for performance of the work since we do not have direct control over the application. All products should be applied as instructed in our factsheets and processes made available by the company on site and technical department.
|pH:||8 – 10 ;|
|P.E. (g/cm³):||1,10 +/- 0,05 g/cm³;|
|Ambient Temperature Drying||120 minutes|
|Basic Composition||Acrylic Resin + Special Additive|
|Conditions of Application||25°C / 50% UR|
|Interval between Hands||90 minutes|