AREAS OF APPLICATION
Waterproofing basements, curtains, elevator pits, retaining wall, beams, internal and external walls, cold floors in contact with soil, fresh water tank, buried concrete swimming pools and structures subject to infiltration of groundwater.
• Resistant to high positive and negative hydrostatic pressures.
• Does not affect drinking water being nontoxic and odor- less.
• Can be applied on surfaces of concrete, masonry, lime-free mortar and without waterproofing additives.
• Can be structured with polyester fabric.
• Gives excellent adhesion without need of roughcast and primer.
• Easy to apply with brush, broom or metallic tool, depend- ing on the type of use.
• Dispenses mechanical protection in areas without traffic of people.
• It can receive directly any coating.
• Excellent impermeability and durability.
PREPARING THE SURFACE
Surfaces should be cleaned of dust, loose or disaggregated particles, cream of cement and other contaminants. After cleaning, keep the base moist.
Product is supplied in two components:
– Component A (liquid)-Acrylic emulsion polymers
– Component B (powder) – special cement types, selected sands and additives.
• Add the “A” to “B” component. Dash and volume: one part of the “A” component for 3 parts of the “B” component.
• Mix mechanically for three minutes, or manually for 5 minutes, until obtaining homogeneity to work.
• On the wet surface, apply the hands in cross direction, in uniform layers with intervals of 3 to 6 hours, depending on the ambient temperature.
• Apply with brush, roller or broom.
• In the case of joints, drain encounters with masonry half pipes, use polyester fabric on the first hand.
• Box 18 kg
• Positive hydrostatic pressure – 3 to 4 hands – 1 kg per hand every m ².
• Negative hydrostatic pressure – 4 to 5 hands – 1 kg per hand every m ².
• It is essential the use of PPE
• Regular care in handling chemicals.
• In case of contact with skin, wash with SOAP and water for at least 15 minutes.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for 15 minutes.
• If swallowed, do not induce vomit and immediately consult a doctor.
• Process 025.
Store the product in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place, out of reach of children, animals and away from heat sources. Never expose the product to direct sunlight.
Construcril ensures the quality of all products; we do not assume responsibility for performance of the work since we do not have direct control over the application. All products should be applied as instructed in our factsheets and processes made available by the company on site and technical department.
|Component “A” (Liquid)||Acrylic Emulsion|
|Component “B” (Powder)||Cement, sand, mineral additives and retraction reducers|
|Positive pressure tightness (0.4 Mpa)||Without leakage|
|Negative pressure tightness (0.2 Mpa)||Without leakage|
|Grip||Minimum 0.3 Mpa|
|Mixing Time of Use||30 a 40 minutes|
|Regulation||NBR 5829 / ASTM C114 / NBR 12171 / ME CQ015|