Shallow flaws, Plaster, Gypsum, Fine Putty, Fiber Cement Plates, Concrete, Concrete Blocks, Painted Walls, and Drywall.
- Optimum adherence
- Optimum filling power
- Levels and corrects flaws
- High consistence
- Quick drying
- Excellent alkalinity resistance
In case of new plaster, wait 28 days for the surface to cure. On concrete, gypsum, and blocks, apply a coat of Construcril BA sealant, diluting it 1:1 in clean water. On moldy surfaces, wash with plenty bleach and clean water, wait 24 hours to dry.
Construcril Finish Coat putty does not require water to be added. Apply it on thin coats using a trowel or a steel putty knife until reaching the expected levelling. Depending on the surface conditions, a larger number of coats may be necessary.
- 1 hour for touching
- 6 hours between coats
- Final 24 hours
- The drying time shall vary according to the application area due to weather conditions.
- 20 kg box
- 1,8 kg/mm/m2.
- Use of PPE is mandatory.
- Usual care when handling chemicals shall be taken
- In case of skin contact, wash it with plenty water and soap for, at least, 15 minutes.
- In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with running water for 15 minutes.
- In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting and immedia- tely seek a physician.
- Process #030.
Store the product on a sheltered, fresh, dry and ventilated location, away from children, animals, and heat sources. Never expose the product to direct sun radiation.
Construcril assures the quality of all products. We cannot be held responsible for the work performance as we do not have direct control over the application. All products must be applied according to the instructions featured on our technical data sheets and processes made available by the company at its webpage and technical department.o.