AREAS OF APPLICATION
Suitable for various applications where best performance is pursued:
• Concrete seams, adhesion bridges, gypsum;
• Internal or external joint compounds;
• Mortar for subfloor;
• Adherence bridge;
• Conventional roughcast;
• Rolled roughcast;
• Provides good grip on different substrates.
• Increases adhesion of mortar
• Decreases risk of cracks.
• Improves workability.
• Permeability reduction.
PREPARING THE SURFACE
Surfaces should be cleaned of dust, loose particles, cream of cement and other contaminants. It should be moistened with water, do not saturate.
Do the homogenization of the product. Thin Construcril Chapix in bulk in proportion 1:2 (chapix/water).
Run the mortar in the specific trait in work. Mix the solution of Construcril Chapix in cement and sand mortar, until it reaches the necessary application workability.
• 16 kg bucket.
• 3,6 kg bucket.
• Roughcast –30 to 35% on the mass of the cement.
• Mortar – 20 to 25% on the mass of the cement.
• Concrete – 15 to 20 % on the mass of the cement.
• Indicated dosage according to the volume of water for kneading.
• It is essential the use of PPE.
• Regular care in handling chemicals.
• In case of contact with skin, wash with SOAP and water for at least 15 minutes.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for 15 minutes.
• If swallowed, do not induce vomit and immediately consult a doctor.
• Processes 007, 008 and 009.
Store the product in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place, out of reach of children, animals and away from heat sources. Never expose the product to direct sunlight.
Construcril ensures the quality of all products; we do not assume responsibility for performance of the work since we do not have direct control over the applicati- on. All products should be applied as instructed in our factsheets and processes made available by the company on site and technical department.
|pH||8,5 – 10|
|Ambient Temperature Drying||24 – 48 hs|
|Basic Composition||Aqueous Solution Acrylic|
|Conditions of Application||25°C / 50% UR|