AREAS OF APPLICATION
It can be applied to external and internal surfaces, as it main feature to seal, waterproof and enhance cohesion of weak and calcite surfaces such as: gypsum, bricks, cement fiber, cement fiber tiles, cement slabs and dry- wall boards. In ornamental stones such as slate, Miracema, Sao Tome, Granulite, furnishing resistance, better visual appearance and extends the floor life, highlighting its brightness. Besides isolating the alka- linity of surfaces, assists to improve the adherence and durability.
- Do not alter texture.
- Invisible to the action of the concrete alkalinity.
- Excellent resistance to water, it prevents dirt grabbing.
- Shining appearance.
PREPARING THE SURFACE
Surfaces should be cleaned of dust, oil and grease, free from particles etc.
- Application is made by conventional means with brush, roller or fury broom.
- Apply two coats with a drying interval of 2 hours.
- 150 to 200 g/m² per hand.
- Bucket with 16 kg.
- It is essential the use of PPE.
- Regular care in handling chemicals.
- In case of contact with skin, wash with SOAP and water for at least 15 minutes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for 15 minutes.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomit and immediately consult a doctor.
PROCESSES OF APPLICATION
- Process 023.
Store the product in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place, out of reach of children, animals and away from heat sources. Never expose the product to direct sunlight.
Construcril ensures the quality of all products; we do not assume responsibility for performance of the work since we do not have direct control over the applica- tion. All products should be applied as instructed in our factsheets and processes made available by the company on site and technical department.
- 12 months.
|pH||8 a 10|
|P.E. (g/cm³)||1,00 +/- 0,20 (g/cm³)|
|Ambient Temperature Drying||24 hours|
|Basic Composition||Resina Acrílica|
|Conditions of Application||25°C / 50% UR|
|Interval between Hands||120 minutes|