AREAS OF APPLICATION
• Moldings glue
• Internal and external topping parts
• Tile glue
• Gypsum and baseboards
• Pieces of EPS (expanded polystyrene)
• Polyurethane parts
• Pieces of MDF, wood
• Cost, drying time.
• Reduction of time of work.
• Ready for use, does not require mixing, which facilitates its application.
• Great efficiency and high performance.
• High adhesion on various substrates with porous base
• It can receive directly any coating.
• Does not run.
• Fixation without nail.
PREPARING THE SURFACE
Surfaces should be cleaned of dust, oil and grease, free from iron spikes, particles etc.
• Apply the product with the spatula, or with the appropriate applicator nozzle on elongation marks and seams.
• Press the workpiece against the surface to be fixed, wall and/or ceiling.
• Remove any excess glue and finish before drying.
• Tube with 400 g.
• Bucket with 5 kg.
• Box with 12 tubes of 400 g.
• Tube with 400 g – 2 m of joint 1 x 1 cm.
• Bucket with 5 kg – 25 m of joint 1 x 1 cm.
• It is essential the use of PPE.
• Regular care in handling chemicals.
• In case of contact with skin, wash with SOAP and water for at least 15 minutes.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for 15 minutes.
• If swallowed, do not induce vomit and immediately consult a doctor.
• Process 021.
Store the product in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place, out of reach of children, animals and away from heat sources. Never expose the product to direct sunlight.
Construcril ensures the quality of all products; we do not assume responsibility for performance of the work since we do not have direct control over the applica- tion. All products should be applied as instructed in our factsheets and processes made available by the company on site and technical department.
|pH||9 – 11|
|P.E. (g/cm³)||1,70 +/- 0,10 g/cm³|
|Ambient Temperature Drying||24 hs|
|Conditions of Application||25°C / 50% UR|