AREAS OF APLLICATION
• Cracks in masonry.
• Caulking in bathroom fittings, gutters, flash- ings, drywall, wood and roofs.
• It enables painting after drying.
• Reduction of work load.
• Ready for use, it does not require mixing, which facilitates its application.
• Great efficiency and high performance.
• Non corrosive
• High adhesion on various substrates.
• It can receive any coating directly.
• It stands 20% elongation.
PREPARING THE SURFACE
Surfaces should be cleaned of dust, oil and grease, free from particles etc.
• Cut the nozzle to the desired extent.
• Apply the tube of Construcril Crack using appropriate device.
• Start application checking the membrane thickness, once is greater than 8 mm, split the application in two steps in order to facilitate the evaporation of the water.
• Wait for drying and continue to the conventional painting services.
• Tube of 400 g.
• Bucket with 5 kg.
• Tube of 400 g – 10 m linear to 5 mm of diameter.
• Bucket with 5 kg – 50 ml.
• It is essential the use of PPE.
• Regular care in handling chemicals.
• In case of contact with skin, wash with SOAP and water for at least 15 minutes.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for 15 minutes.
• If swallowed, do not induce vomit and immediately consult a doctor.
PROCESSES OF APPLICATION
• Processes 017, 018 and 019.
Store the product in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place, out of reach of children, animals and away from heat sources. Never expose the product to direct sunlight.
Construcril ensures the quality of all products; we do not assume responsibility for performance of the work since we do not have direct control over the application. All products should be applied as instructed in our factsheets and processes made available by the company on site and technical department.
|pH||9 – 11|
|P.E. (g/cm³)||1,6 +/- 0,20 g/cm³|
|Ambient Temperature Drying||24 hours|
|Basic Composition||Acrylic Resin|
|Conditions of Application||25°C / 50% UR|