AREAS OF APPLICATION
• External walls;
• Slabs in General;
• Fibro-cement roofs;
• Galvanized tiles;
• Cold areas in drywall;
• Elevated water tanks;
• Cost, drying time and reduced number of hands.
• Reduction of time of work
• Comes ready, does not require mixing, which facilitates its application.
• High resistance to UV rays (UV)
• Excellent elasticity.
• Reflects the Sun’s rays, reducing part of the heat absorbed by the structure.
• Resistant to high positive hydrostatic pressure.
• Great efficiency and high performance.
• High adhesion on various substrates.
• Acrylic product, which guarantees the permanent water proofing flexibility.
• Exempts low and rounded corners in masonry
• Does not need mechanical protection
• It can receive directly any coating
• Excellent impermeability and durability.
• Does not affect drinking water, being non-toxic and odorless.
PREPARING THE SURFACE
Surfaces should be cleaned of dust, oil and grease, free from particles etc.
• For better adherence between the substrate and the impermeable membrane, it is recommended the applica- tion of the primer.
• Construcril Elastic must be diluted in 25% of water
• This water must be clean and free from impurities
• Apply the primer in form of paint across the paint in all area to be topped.
• Consider primer as 1st coat.
• Construcril Elastic is mixtures free. It´s set for application
• Apply three cross-coats in the area to be topped, where primer was applied in first place. At all times pay attention to the drying between coats which takes 90 minutes to 25°C and 50% of humidity.
• In critical areas such as drain, gaskets and baseboard, reinforce with resinous polyester mesh of 2 x 1 mm, even in the first coat. As specified in the process.
• Bucket with 12 kg.
• 0,40 to 0,75 kg/m² per coat (depending on the substrate).
• 200 gr/m² – drywall consumption.
• It is essential the use of PPE.
• Regular care in handling chemicals.
• In case of contact with skin, wash with SOAP and water for at least 15 minutes.
• n case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for 15 minutes.
• If swallowed, do not induce vomit and immediately consult a doctor.
• Processes 012, 013, 014, 015 and 016.
Store the product in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place, out of reach of children, animals and away from heat sources. Never expose the product to direct sunlight.
Construcril ensures the quality of all products; we do not assume responsibility for performance of the work since we do not have direct control over the application. All products should be applied as instructed in our factsheets and processes made available by the company on site and technical department.
|pH||8 – 10|
|P.E. (g/cm³)||1,20 +/- 0,20 g/cm³|
|Ambient Temperature Drying||48 hs|
|Basic Composition||Acrylic Resin|
|Conditions of Application||25°C / 50% UR|
|Interval between Hands||40 – 90 minutes|