AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Mortar coating
- Natural stones
- Bare bricks
- Ceramic tiles
- Asbestos cement shingles
- Easy to apply with brush, roller or low pressure spray.
- Fast drying.
- High penetration in the pores of the substrate.
- Resistant to alkalinity of the substrate.
- Keeps the surface pores open, allowing the output of moisture and water vapor.
- Accepts application on substrate with small residual unit.
- Ready for use.
- Reduces the impregnation of smears on facades.
- Protects the surface against the penetration of water and other agents.
PREPARING THE SURFACE
Surfaces should be cleaned of dust, loose particles, cream of cement and other contaminants.
- Apply one hand to the point of dripping from top to bottom, using, brush, roller or low-pressure spray.
- After first hand, before it dries, apply he second (wet on wet).
- The consumption is 0.15 to 0.50 l/m ²/per hand. Depending on the substrate.
- Bucket with 16 kg.
- Bucket with 3,6 kg.
- It is essential the use of PPE.
- Regular care in handling chemicals.
- In case of contact with skin, wash with soap and water for at least 15 minutes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for 15 minutes.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomit and immediately consult a doctor.
PROCESSOS DE APLICAÇÃO
- Process 022.
Store the product in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place, out of reach of children, animals and away from heat sources. Never expose the product to direct sunlight.
Construcril ensures the quality of all products; we do not assume responsibility for performance of the work since we do not have direct control over the application. All products should be applied as instructed in our factsheets and processes made available by the company on site and technical department.
- 9 months.
|pH||7 a 8|
|P.E. (g/cm³)||1,00 +/- 0,10 (g/cm³)|
|Ambient Temperature Drying||6 hours|
|Basic Composition||Silano / Siloxano|
|Conditions of Application||UR ≥ 85% and over 10°C|
|Interval between Hands||120 minutes|