AREAS OF APPLICATION
Flexible compound product suitable for wa- terproofing of elevated or suspended water tanks, high, buried or semi-buried tanks, swim- ming pools, cold areas such as bathrooms, kit- chens, service areas, balconies, window boxes etc.
• Resistant to high positive hydrostatic pressure.
• Can be applied on surfaces of concrete, masonry and lime free mortar and without impermeabilization additives.
• Protects the concrete from carbonation.
• Works with structural movements provided for in Brazilian standards.
• Protects against corrosion of steel.
• Can receive any type of finish.
• Dispenses mechanical protection in areas without traffic of people.
• It can receive directly any coating.
• Excellent impermeability and durability.
• Does not affect drinking water, being non-toxic and odorless.
PREPARING THE SURFACE
Surfaces should be cleaned of dust, loose particles, cream of cement and contaminants. After cleaning, keep the base moist.
Product is supplied in two components: Component A (liquid) – acrylic emulsion polymers. Component B (powder) – special cements, selected sands and additives.
- Add the “A” to “B” component. Dash and volume: a part of the “A” component for 3 parts of the “B” component.
- Mix mechanically for three minutes, or manually for 5 minutes, until obtaining homogeneity to work.
• On the wet surface, apply the hands in cross direction, in uniform layers with intervals of 3 to 6 hours, depending on the ambient temperature.
• Apply with brush, roller or broom.
• In the case of joints, drain encounters with masonry half pipes, use polyester fabric on the first hand.
• Box 18 kg.
• Positive hydrostatic pressure – 3 to 4 hands – 1 kg per hand every m ².
• It is essential the use of PPE.
• Regular care in handling chemicals.
• In case of contact with skin, wash with SOAP and water for at least 15 minutes.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for 15 minutes.
• If swallowed, do not induce vomit and immediately consult a doctor.
• Process 024
Store the product in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place, out of reach of children, animals and away from heat sources. Never expose the product to direct sunlight.
Construcril ensures the quality of all products; we do not assume responsibility for performance of the work since we do not have direct control over the application. All products should be applied as instructed in our factsheets and processes made available by the company on site and technical department.
|Component “A” (Liquid)||Acrylic Emulsion|
|Component “B” (Powder)||Cement, Sand, Minerals Additives and Retraction Reducers|
|Positive pressure tightness (0,4 Mpa)||No leaks|
|Negative pressure tightness (0,2 Mpa)||No leaks|
|Grip||Minimum 0,3 Mpa|
|Pot Life (Mixing Time of Use)||30 to 40 minutes|
|Regulation||NBR 5829 / ASTM C114 / NBR 1077 / ME CQ015|